Do They Know It's Christmas In The Barrens?

Every thirty seconds a lowbie in the Barrens runs out of mana. Can you make a difference? Yes. You can.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Testimonials

Noth - Dath'Remar Realm
Skordi showed me the way out of poverty! I used to be a low level in the Barrens, taking my own life just to get mana. Now i'm a successful endgame warlock. Give generously, if not for me, for people that could become like me!

Madwolf - Garona Realm
*wipes away a tear* It's posts like this that cause me to regain faith in humanity. Err, I mean Orcanity. Ummm, trollanity? Inanity?

Calicelia - Thrall Realm
Horde or not, everyone could use a helping hand.

Carbons - Frostwolf Realm
Those starving noobs are people too...

Django - Whisperwind Realm
Last Christmas I spent hundreds of gold on making and buying presents for people. And we stood next to the tree in Orgrimmar handing out gifts night after night. It was good times. :)


Remember - you CAN make a difference!

- Skordi

2 Comments:

At November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so sad to hear the cries of poverty stricken lowbies in the grand city of Ogrimmar begging for loose change or at least a small collection of people, in street slang "party," to help them ease their misery. It's so very heartwarming to learn that there are those in this wartorn world who care for the innocents. It may never snow in the Barrens but there will always be mistletoe at the Crossroads Inn.

 
At December 01, 2006, Blogger Greg Tannahill said...

Oh hey, feel free to check out my real blog The Dust Forms Words.

And this is Skordi, in case it's not clear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home